You might have seen the words "Customer Driven" throughout this website or on one of our service loaner cars. At Campbell Nelson it is the way we do business and the level of service you can expect when you buy your next car from us. Visit Campbell Nelson and you’ll find:
When you have your Volkswagen or Nissan maintained at Campbell Nelson you’ll experience the same great service as the day you took your car home. We are dedicated to working on your vehicle in a timely manner and resolving any problems the first time. You’ll also find:
- We will fully explain the services we offer in accordance to manufacturer recommendations
- Our technicians are all factory trained and ASE certified
- We have a local shuttle and offer free loaner cars with appointment
- We offer competitive rates for all of our services
The warranties offered at Campbell Nelson provide added peace of mind that you’ve made the right car buying decision. We feature warranties from several companies designed to provide the protection that is right for you. When you chose a warranty from Campbell Nelson you can expect:
- The right warranty for you, your car and for your driving situation.
- A straightforward explanation of the warranty in a manner you’ll understand.
- The reassurance that if you need to use the warranty the item will be fixed to manufacture’s specification and your satisfaction.
Our Commitment to the Community
Campbell Nelson Nissan and VW dealer has been dedicated for over 40 years to customer service, the community, and simply helping people. We accomplish this by doing our best to follow the "Golden Rule." which states; "Do to others as you would have them do to you." Found in the Bible, Luke 6:31.
Campbell Nelson has on-going partnerships with many organizations in our community such as: Boarders for Christ, NW Family Life, Seattle's Union Gospel Mission, Bread of Life Mission, Teen Hope, LCM, Run-To-Win, City Team Ministries, Pura Vida, Vision House, World Concern, Jubilee Youth Ranch, Salvation Army, Young Life, Seattle Urban Academy, and Youth For Christ.