"Campbell Nelson’s BIG Vehicle Giveaway" (herein defined as the "Contest")
Campbell Nelson Nissan/Volkwagen (herein defined as the "sponsor")
B. How Contest is played:
- Description of Contest:
- The "Campbell Nelson Big Vehicle Giveaway" is a 3 month online contest where 7 different local charities will be recognized. The start of each month (July, August and September) one charity will be selected by the most votes to receive a new vehicle lease from Campbell Nelson to benefit their organization. This contest will continue until Campbell Nelson decides otherwise, herein defined as “Contest Period". Sponsor reserves
the right to extend contest period at its discretion.
- Individuals will be invited to visit Campbell Nelson on line at the links below and place a vote. Only one vote per person. Must be 18 years or older.
- List of Charities that will be featured in this contest:
- Mary’s Place First Vehicle Winner
- Seattle Urban Academy
- Hand in Hand
- Boys and Girls Club
- Edmonds Public School Foundation
- Youth for Christ
- Young Life
- Participants will be invited to visit the Campbell Nelson website to learn more about the 7 local charities. At that time, they will be invited to place their vote. Based on the total amount of votes at the end of each month, the charity with the most votes will be selected to receive the vehicle. Once that charity has won, they will be removed from the list as to not win a second time.
- To submit a valid entry to the Sponsor, Entrants must visit one of the above listed URL’s for Campbell Nelson.
- Contest entry end dates each month will be:
- June 30th, 2014 and announced on July1st, 2014
- July 31st, 2014 and announced on August 1st, 2014
- August 31st, 2014 and announced on September 2nd, 2014
Non-profit will pick a mutually agreed upon Nissan or VW which will then be wrapped by Campbell Nelson Inc. before delivery. The wrap will will include branding of the Non-profit, Campbell Nelson and to lesser degree KCMS radio. The vehicle will be leased to the non-profit at no charge for 2 years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. The non-profit will pay for licensing, full coverage insurance and all factory recommended maintenances along with any wear and tear. All services will be performed at Campbell Nelson. The non-profit agrees to return the vehicle in excellent condition. It is mutually agreed upon that during the lease period the leased vehicle will not leave the state of Washington.
Odds of winning the Campbell Nelson promotion will depend on the number of entries received for the contest.